BA…no hot food on 777s

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• VintageKrug
    Participant

Known facts, but not officially announced yet so I’m keeping schtum.

openfly
    Participant

So VK, if you have nothing to do with the travel industry/BA how come you can give such definitive information to us, and make such firm suggestions such as ”dont book yet”? How can you say ”known facts”?

VintageKrug
    Participant

This discussion board is not about me, it is about business travel. I have nothing to do with BA/travel industry, I am just a very regular traveller who as a consequence often gets wind of things before others do. I can give you guys a heads up, or I can just keep it to myself; which would you prefer?

Let’s keep on the topic of business travel, shall we.

Back to normal programming….

BA has announced “…the training of volunteer cabin crew is extended to the end of May and it will now include training for work on 747s and the serving of hot food on board…” which should mean that the need to reduce hot food service during any future strike dates will be further minimised.

With 747s now also able to be crewed by volunteers, even fewer aircraft will be stranded by Unite, meaning more of us will get where we need to go.

Some good news, and hopefully an end to cold food during strikes.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls