Bangkok International airport

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)

• Carajillo2Sugar
    Participant

German Shepherds, eh, coming over here, rounding up our sheep…..

Still, it makes a change from importing Hungarian sandwich-makers!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

interesting if you had had GPS trackers on the dogs…

I am sure Thai will be awarding additional airmiles to the dogs….. 🙂

isaiah12v2
    Participant

@Carajillo2sugar they are UK born and coming home having spent time months in NZ due to my Kiwi SiL having to go back there for 18 months with his job. I can assure you they are totally inept at herding sheep or any other livestock…

isaiah12v2
    Participant

@MartynSinclair. Thai Air are denying all knowledge!

ColinBates
    Participant

Very disappointed with this documentary, no wonder many foreigners see Brits as uneducated Buffoons. I am an ordinary working class English, but certainly have better standards than what is portrayed in this programme. Hand picked participants by the look of things, well BBC this reminded me of a long haul Ibiza / Easyjet docu, not for me sorry.

Carajillo2Sugar
    Participant

isaiah12v2 – they may have undergone secret training with the Judean People’s Front Of New Zealand…..

isaiah12v2
    Participant

Carajillo2Sugar now you come to mention it….

canucklad
    Participant

Apolgies in advance isaiah12v2……..But my mischievous inner little boy has to say,

Thank goodness it wasn’t Korean Air that lost your daughters German shepherds … : )

Stuck in my hotel, I watched episode 2 last night………Factual this programme is not!! And if you’re an illiterate buffoon who see the world through Geordie Shore and Towie eyes, it can be quite dangerous to allow so said people to travel to Thailand !!

AviationGeek
    Participant

Canucklad – 29/01 & 30/01: +1
    I watched the 1st episode on catch up, cringe worthy and annoying. So much that I’ve banned myself from watching any more of this series… and I’m usually happy to give and tv programme with aviation or airport in the title a try.

My other half said exactly the same thing about the German Shepherds and Korean Air! 🙂

Stowage222
    Participant

I’m with you on this one AG – watched 10 minutes of episode 1 on catch-up and couldn’t take it any more. Delete!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

@Canucklad – “Geordie Shore and Towie eyes” – are these Asian Game shows ? :))

skywards
    Participant

I’ve had enough of it now. I really hoped the BBC maybe would had done this series like the old Airport series…the idiot walking around the airport with his top off and the pill popping Australian idiot who’s mother was a life time gold member of whatever airline was enough for me.

Poshgirl58
    Participant

skywards

+1

I have seen enough. Awful programme, tv still intact! I don’t think the BBC know how to make those programmes anymore. I had expected it to be more like the Airport series. This is even worse than the ITV Easyjet series. The VAT refund guy was wearing more makeup than I do. Shirt-less character totally disrespectful and the pill-popping idiot, well that’s where I gave up too.

Irons80
    Participant

I think some of you have missed the point… the programme has been made for BBC3 and I somehow doubt you are their main demographic they targeting with it and the rest of their exclusive programming

IanFromHKG
    Participant

Martyn, I suggest you use the QF lounge if it’s open, it’s the nicest off the options, unless the view is really that important to you! Mind you, I haven’t tried the JAL lounge

High time oneworld updated their lounge page, which still refers to the BA lounge and both CX lounges. Strangely, there don’t seem to be any contact details for oneworld itself, only its members, still I haven’t been able to ask them to update it

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls