BAEC Customer Survey

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• sa_morgan
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

As a part of my final year at university, studying Aviation Management, I am undertaking a research project about Airline Loyalty Programmes, and whether they represent a mutually-beneficial relationship between the customer and airline.
    A key part of this research project is a survey intended for frequent travellers by air, specifically focusing on the British Airways Executive Club programme (although the survey is open to non-members as well), customer perceptions and attitudes towards it, and what measures could be introduced to make the programme more effective in establishing and enhancing loyalty amongst members.

I would appreciate it a lot if I could gain some insight into the consensus of British Airways’ customers and frequent travellers from this forum. Please find the survey below.

https://coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/alp-survey

Kind regards.
    S. Morgan

BugAdvisor
    Participant

Hi Samuel

I completed the survey – it originally said 10 minutes. I was at 50% after two minutes and then the button said ‘Finish’. So I wonder if something is wrong.

I also notice that the multiple choice answers aren’t radio buttons (only one answer can be chosen), but checkboxes (all answers can be chosen) – was that your intention?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

done – good luck S Morgan

CheerUp
    Participant

All done, best of luck!

Johnnyg
    Participant

Done

Tramor01
    Participant

Done

PatJordan
    Participant

Done, only took a couple of minutes.

Best of luck S.

LaundryMan
    Participant

Done and good luck

capetonianm
    Participant

Done, good luck.
    Me not very complimentary about BAEC.

fatbear
    Participant

Also done

K1ngston
    Participant

Also done!

ASK1945
    Participant

Done!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls