BA.com..waste of time?

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• Anonymous

Binman62
    Participant

Have been doing exactly what BA have told me to do and check on the status of my flight. BA.com is not working and for 5 hours now have been unable to access flight data for Monday departing Dusseldorf…….What is the point of directing me to a site that does not work!!!

BAGoldcard
    Participant

It certainly does not seem to be working properly; probably a combination of high demand and ever changing circumstances – not that this is helpful for you or anyone else.

It appears that many have been unable to re-book flights via MMB, which seems disappointing and the company should review this.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

The BA website is displaying confirmation that all passengers now have a choice to rebook, remain with or cancel current flights (with FULL refund) for tomorrow, instead of a wait and see issue.

On line booking will only work when the flight is cleared to go “open”.

The BA check flight status is working, however, i would doubt its accuracy.

I would also recommend dialing the Australian and US call centres during their office hours as it may be cheaper and quicker to get through (sign up to http://www.18185.co.uk). Out of their office hours it diverts back to London.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Binman – BA 938 Dusseldorf is now showing cancelled on the BA website for Monday 20th

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls