ba.com website

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

not responding .. another glitch .. someone probably switched off the wrong power socket !

BA744fan
    Participant

Still down. Been trying for last 10 minutes. Frustrating and definitely not good for business.

Tim2soza
    Participant

back up.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

My brother advised there was a longer than normal Q in Hamburg last night as the online check in wasn’t working. Staff at the ticket desk had no idea about the problem.

Bucksnet
    Participant

Also there are issues with displaying timetables, which I’ve been complaining about for weeks, but BA have been denying the problem.

For instance a recent search for Hamburg showed no return flights at all for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I know that BA have 5 flights a day in each direction, but most searches are not showing this information.

openfly
    Participant

Def a problem with timetables. I phoned to tell them ages ago, but, needless to say, they told me it was a problem at my end…couldnt possibly be a problem with them!

pdtraveller
    Participant

Not working for me response is

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.britishairways.com/travel/home/public/en_gb

The following error was encountered:

We can not connect to the server you have requested.

This means that:
    The server might be busy at this time.
    The server is not reachable.
    Please try later to see if you can go through.

The iphone app appears to working normally including giving details of latest transactions etc.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

I have been tryingn to check the memsahib in on-line but get into a vortex – add passport information, information completed, add passport information, information completed (repeat ad nauseam). Won’t work on PC, won’t work on iPad mobile browser, won’t work in iPad app…

kin3kin
    Participant

BA websites has changed for the worst.no headings for other informations

jetplane
    Participant

Can anyone please advise why I am unable to book London to Phuket via BKK despite the destination being timetabled over a week ago? Looking to fly 18/4/14 rtn 4/5/14 Any assistance appreciated. Thanks in advance.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Best to call up for anything relating to a partner airline, in particular one which has newly been added.

tiggerbrown
    Participant

You’re maybe just a *little* too early for the inbound date you’ve chosen. Did it show the outbound?

BA744fan
    Participant

jetplane – 12/06/2013 15:48 GMT

The BA press release starts by saying “From 11th June…”

However, today being 12th June, one would expect to be able to book through flights to the Thai beach resorts, but I just put some random dates in for later this year and I got the usual message that BA does not fly there.

IanFromHKG
    Participant

For those who haven’t tried it, I recommend BA’s codeshare partner, Bangkok Airways. Describing themselves as a “boutique airline”, they do much to live up to it. Although the seats are ordinary and the IFE ordinary if it exists at all (it is not fitted to all aircraft, and where it is consists only of overhead screens), I have found the cabin crew unfailingly cheerful and pleasant. The in-flight food is quite bearable for the short hops that they do but – best of all – they offer lounges for all passengers, including those in economy. The only drawback is that they do seem prone to delays…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls