BA to pull Dar Es Salaam Route – End of March

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• craigwatson
    Participant

they do have finite resources, if they can pull that route and start another that has better yields then why shouldnt they?

FormerlyDoS
    Participant

Assuming they can find new routes that they can develop and run profitably, this is not assured.

Flyingsoldier1993
    Participant

Might it not be a possibility that BA simply hasn’t get the amount of airplanes it was planning on. And as a result of that something had to go, at least for the time being. Given the Dreamliner Boeing 787 is already over 3 years late and quite possibly is now delayed indefinitely..

Bullfrog
    Participant

A friend of mine had booked for August, using Avios points & a companion ticket for travel in Club, and 3 kids paid for economy tickets.
    BA emailed her about the flights being cancelled & it took a 55 minute call to BA for BA to finally accept that my friend was not prepared to pay the £70 costs incurred through booking on a credit card.

Unreal that BA expect passengers to be out of pocket when they have cancelled flights.

sparkyflier
    Participant

Bullfrog that was a very interesting post, regarding BA taking 55 minutes to eventually concede on that point. Absolutely shocking customer service. I am not one for violence but those individuals/the management responsible for that policy or “stalling” the customer should be shot.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls