BA to charge for seat selection.

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)

• FCTraveller
    Participant

I’ve not had the “pleasure” to try their “enhanced” seating policy yet. Do they actually make you pay the £60 and then give you the choice of seats? If you’re not happy with what’s offered, do you still have to pay?

rthonwjb
    Participant

Well the agent I spoke to was honest and prepared to tell me what was available. I then declined and was not charged for not using this wonderful “enhanced” service.

Expat_Consultant
    Participant

“A lengthy phone call to BA simply resulted in my being told to request another passenger to swap”

Well that is how to service premium customers – not.

Hess963
    Participant

Hi everyone !!

Guys–I am really sorry for you–BA should really overwork this concept of charging for a service which only shows till today–appalling swapping, calling BA and get one employee to help. Really wasting premium pax money, trust and confidence on BA.

It is really time that BA–stop this impossible experiment and come with a proper and decent service–not this shambles !!

AntonyHN
    Participant

I did succeed in swapping seats but what a hassle. From the end of the month it seems that cabin crew on A320s will be cut from 4 to 3 due to the fact that no food will be available in the back. The remaining 3 crew will find much of their time predeparture taken up by moving pax arround the Club Europe cabin

Hess963
    Participant

what a sight !!

Swapping pax in C cabin–what a predeparture sport ! This is a shame, we are paying pax and not non rev pax who can be pushed and do things which the airline wants them to do !!

Viewing 6 posts - 91 through 96 (of 96 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls