BA Terminal 3 Manchester

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hi, I’m off to Canada from Manchester via Heathrow with BA in June. Due to our companies booking portal I’m able to book business class (great for the 40 Tier points MAN-LHR), what lounges are BA using in T3 at Manchester? Also due to the current state of security does a business class ticket entitle me to go through fast pass at Manchester? Any help gratefully appreciated.

sandiego1
    Participant

The Escape Lounge is now open to BA passengers and fast track (which depending on the time of day may not be very fast) is still available

ASK1945
    Participant

I can’t find a thread to correctly report this, so this is the nearest I can get.

I am currently sitting in a shopping mall in West London, which has an airport attached. It’s called LHR T5.

I am in a very busy Business Lounge in the A terminal, where people were queuing to get in a few minutes ago and others wandering around to find seats. I had a walk around the shopping mall, which was actually heaving, with long lines outside the more popular cafes.

Unfortunately, they are only showing gates just over an hour before departures, so I guess the lounges at the B and C gates may not be so busy.

Bag drop took a few minutes longer than normal – but we are talking about 7 minutes or so – thus not a big deal. Where there was a big queue was the Fast Track security and we were directed to the general security, which was very quick. Interestingly my wife and I were in different lines. We have similar watches and trainers. We both wore ours through the archway: She was stopped, searched, told to take them off, and made to go through the archway again. I walked right through without a problem.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,
    If you get chance to post it to this one, perhaps….

London Heathrow now advising travellers to arrive three hours before departure

(I could copy and paste i, but then it would be under my name)
    Thanks, Tom

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls