BA Taste of London 2013

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)

• AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

VintageBoop – 10/05/2013 14:02 GMT
    I went along last year. Spent quite a bit of time “hob nobbing” with various senior people involved in delivering service.

Aha – now we know why BA’s food remains constantly average at best.

TGI.
    AOTG.

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

Congrats on having BT’s most boring topic at the top of the charts once again btw,

In many ways it is impressive.

Troll-ona-roll.
    Rgds.
    AOTG.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

AOTG u coming?

VintageKrug
    Participant

For littlemonster:

Savour the world’s finest food first-hand with an exclusive £75 discount

British Airways is once again the proud headline sponsor at Taste of London, the annual festival set in London’s Regent’s Park that celebrates delicious food from right across the globe.

And with our special offer you could soon be enjoying mouth-watering treats directly from some of the world’s gourmet hotspots.

Simply book your flights to any of the destinations listed below and you’ll enjoy a fantastic discount of £75 (min spend £450)

Book at ba.com, use promo code: TasteCFSZH05

Thailand
    Mexico
    India
    China
    Japan
    Lebanon
    Malaysia
    Singapore

Booking period: 07 May – 21 May 2013
    Travel period: 1 September 2013 – 31 March 2014
    Discount: £75 per person (min spend of £450)
    Cabins: World Traveller (economy)

millionsofmiles
    Participant

Good joje, VK:

“Simply book your flights to any of the destinations listed below and you’ll enjoy a fantastic discount of £75 (min spend £450)
    Cabins: World Traveller (economy)”

Yes, savor the gourmet food in BA’s cattle class…..what a joke.

VK/BBoop..dont you feel self-shamed with such posts?

and AOTG: thanks for this:

“Congrats on having BT’s most boring topic at the top of the charts once again btw”
    It is not a topic, it is open promotion by “Becky Boop”, the “PA” (s much a PA as I am the British PM..lol)

VintageKrug
    Participant

millionsofmiles please desist from suggesting I use any other handle than this one. I do not.

References to Krughandles, VK/BBoop and VintageBoop etc. are not appropriate – just childish namecalling.

I don’t call others names, and I expect the same courtesy in return.

This is a Taste of London promo code requested in another thread by littlemonster who will probably now be accused also of being me, and will also be quite shocked at the unfriendliness towards BeckyBoop evident in the post above this one.

Now, let’s focus on positive posts on topic, rather than the navel gazing threads which so consume this forum and nudge it ever more into irrelevance.

millionsofmiles
    Participant

VK and BB: smiling….maliciously smiling

BigDog.
    Participant

And the childish innuendos (bumped when he failed to get a response first time), thread manipulation and crying foul continues when it is in fact again Krughandles’ endlessly treating this forum as his playground whilst casting aspersions toward others, that is the root cause.

VintageKrug
    Participant

…and so the Usual Suspects pursue their agenda of disruptive behaviour on the forum.

I suppose it’s really too much to ask for you to desist, BigDog.?

For the sake of everyone reading this?

The squabbling has got to stop. The namecalling has got to stop.

The ball is very much in your court, BigDog.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

From a neutral – perhaps the last 10 posts could somehow “self destruct”.

I dont think anyone can critizise the £75 voucher code info. Its all the other sh*te… from all the posters….

By the way, its so bloody warm in BKK – pity a taste of Thailands weather cant be sent back to the UK.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Code expires on 21 May.

Shearer
    Participant

Why is “everyone” so angry on this forum?

Please – don’t answer.

openfly
    Participant

I went to BA.com to book a ticket for BeckyBoops party. I decided to go for the £40 VIP tickets. When it gets to payment it does a Ryanair and adds another £3 plus another £2 “booking”. Then it was odd that you could not buy a BA product with a BA Amex credit card.

Can’t wait to follow to VKs example and “chat” to WW for 20 min!!

millionsofmiles
    Participant

openfly:
    “ticket for BeckyBoops party”
    “Can’t wait to follow to VKs example and “chat” to WW for 20 min!!”

rofl…
    Yes, WW will be there begging for input from clients, day upon day, as well as his fellow COs.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Here is a rather tasty (geddit?!) competition including a night at The Langham:

http://www.ftadmin.co.uk/promo/ftweekend-20130416_laurent/

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 96 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls