BA Survey : 'Help us shape the Future'

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

• dmason
    Participant

What I find amusing is the fact that there are suckers who don’t mind spending 20-25 minutes of their time on a survey with no compensation.

GivingupBA
    Participant

[quote quote=882641]What I find amusing is the fact that there are suckers who don’t mind spending 20-25 minutes of their time on a survey with no compensation.[/quote]

Doing it without compensation? – I don’t mind at all, as a contribution to the general good [if it is that], and/ or if my voice is heard, and/ or if my replies help the readers of the results. Several ‘ifs’ of course.

1 user thanked author for this post.

capetonianm
    Participant

I don’t consider myself a ‘sucker’ at all for taking time to express my views in any situation, be they positive or negative, nor do I care who I upset in doing so. At the very least, it is cathartic to do so.

There doesn’t have to be ‘compensation’ for everything in life, sometimes the exercise is its own compensation.

StephenLondon
    Participant

It is these survey results (and dashboard rankings) that drive the current BA product decisions, for the most part. Scores have been low, and the IAG Board released money to the Head of Customer at BA to improve things, as the leadership team apparently seem very worried about their tanking scores. Hmmmmm.

The list of what needs to change at BA is longer than most people are tall. BA know that. I think they want to have contemporary feedback from people to help shape things. Sadly, some product decisions (A320NEO, A350 etc.) have been made where the product has been sabotaged for additional seating. So regardless of what feedback is given, things on board won’t change much at all.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

[quote quote=882641]What I find amusing is the fact that there are suckers who don’t mind spending 20-25 minutes of their time on a survey with no compensation.[/quote]

Glad I’ve amused you. I filled it out on a boring 3 hour train journey and made my feelings known. Whether it will make any difference or if it makes me a sucker, I care not.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls