BA Survey : 'Help us shape the Future'

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

• capetonianm
    Participant

Dear Mr xxxxx

As an Executive Club Member, we would welcome your views on British Airways, and we would like to understand how they have influenced the way you feel about us.

Whether positive, neutral or negative, your feedback is welcome and highly valued, as it will help us shape our products and services around your needs.

The survey will take about 20-25 minutes to complete.

Well that was fun. I hope others who have the opportunity to give BA their honest opinions will do so. I did.

3 users thanked author for this post.

DavidArnold
    Participant

I have done so and l am sure honesty prevails.

1 user thanked author for this post.

openfly
    Participant

@capetonianm….was it a genuine BA survey? I have been scammed recently by companies seeking to dig the dirt on BA. It appears to be third party marketing companies. I spoke to the Exec Club and they told me that they knew nothing of the two “surveys” I had received.

stevescoots
    Participant

i just fed the recycle bin with mine

capetonianm
    Participant

The link which led me from the email to the survey was this (I’ve changed a few characters to maintain anonymity.

https://surveys.nunwood.com/WebProd/cgi-bin/AskiaExt.dll?Action=DoPanel&Survey=XXXXXXOTTIAJTIWD&PanelId=FAXXXXXXXXXXVPJOTCQ@MKUMXXXXXXXTOHOJK

The email originating address was [email protected]

It didn’t ask for any information that could have identified me to an outside party, so I am assuming it was genuine and safe. Quite honestly I couldn’t give a damn who knows my views on BA.

(I’m wondering if it was smart to give them my bank account details, password and PIN so that they could pay in my reward for filling in the survey)

openfly
    Participant

@capetonianm….Errr, I am sure that is the company I questioned the Exec Club about, and they knew nothing about it. Maybe, BT can add clarity to this….Tom, Mark??!!

capetonianm
    Participant

The fact that BA Exec Club doesn’t know about it does not surprise or worry me in the least, given the shambolic state of the airline’s IT and general organisation. As I said, I haven’t given any personal details in the survey, so I am really not worried.

Nevertheless I do appreciate that you have expressed a reasonable and valid concern, and thank you for doing that.

esselle
    Participant

Nunwood is a serious research business, part of KPMG.

6 users thanked author for this post.

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

2 Minutes would be long enough…actuaLLY …1 minute is too long…You know what your problem is…BA ..Poxy stale sandy witches at 5 quid a pop and Gin and Tonic..at .forget it…Lost the Plot …but you know that already…so why bother asking…..Made your bed…etc…

openfly
    Participant

@esselle….so from what I understand Nunwood, part of KPMG, is carrying out the survey, purporting to be BA, using the BA logo. So it’s not a BA survey??!!

David61
    Participant

You could start by flying from airports outside London and become properly British. Until that happens ,I will not be flying with you.

Tramor01
    Participant

Nunwood are a reputable research agency – I worked with them on several customer satisfaction surveys a few years ago whilst I was “helping out” the group marketing/insight team at Dyson
    Prior to the KPMG buyout they were an independent Leeds based market research agency

I’ve had a few BA surveys in the recent past all originating from Nunwood.

esselle
    Participant

openfly

Sorry, no idea as have not seen the survey. Just making the point that they are a serious research company.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I find most BA surveys are email, after I have responded to text questions about my lounge experience at Heathrow. What surprised me a year or so ago was a phone call from BA with minutes after landing in RTM, with the opening greeting – “just noticed you’ve now landed in RTM, is it convenient to talk”.. I was impressed, others may think its stalking..

On the side, it does amaze me how easily we talk to unidentified firms. My standard practise, admittedly, when I am in the office, if a call/email comes through, unless I can immediately ID the firm with a web search, the phone goes down & if there is a pause when requesting the web address, the phone also goes down…

capetonianm
    Participant

It is clearly a survey which BA have commissioned Nunwood with undertaking. At least it will be done properly. Imagine if they’d got their work experience kids to do it!

“When did you last flew on British Airway’s”
    “Please rate your ixperience : Wicked, evil, gross, proper good, minging, orsome”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls