BA still handing out Incorrect US customs forms at lounges

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

BlackTower
    Participant

BA still handing out Incorrect US customs forms at lounges. I have complained twice and the woman manning the B pier lounge at T5 on 27th March 2010 ca 10am was very rude/ indifferent/dismissive about my comments(Strike angst?)

The blue forms handed out by BA have the number xx/04 bottom right. This has been superceeded by a similar form with xx/07 bottom right

Certain of the power crazed inadequates at immigration will send you to the back of the queue with the wrong form. On board they seem to have the correct form more often than not.

You have been warned!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

as a suggestion – do what i do, either take 2 and keep one for next time or go to another counter. Problem solved! Are they downloadable from a website, there’s another possible solution.

Thanks for the tip – by the way, for another solution is politely ask the immigration officer when entering the states, for a few spare copies. I have always found them very helpful and accomadating where forms are concenred.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls