BA Stewardess Racist/Offensive Video – Wind-up or Real?

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

Now an ex stewardess – sacked.

capetonianm
    Participant

She might get a job as a comedienne in Crawley or Slough. Some people there might find her mildly amusing after necking a few dozen cheap Alcopops or a couple of litres of cheap beer.

handbag
    Participant

The video is no longer showing.

rferguson
    Participant

capetonianm in this day and age she is more likely to be on next years Celebrity Big Brother.

seasonedtraveller
    Participant

[quote quote=828687]The video is no longer showing.

[/quote]

Not to worry – it’s all over youtube.com

Stupid girl – well, she’s got her 15 minutes of fame.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I’ve received it twice now in the round robin of email jokes. One from a local African friend of mine in S.A. and one from a Saudi friend, both of whom thought it hilarious and stereotypically true!

mkcol74
    Participant

I the words of a friend who used to fly with this girl “I flew with this cretin … she’s not cute and definitely not funny … “

BugAdvisor
    Participant

Until I saw this video, I thought BBC was an abbreviation for British Broadcasting Corporation!

capetonianm
    Participant

Must admit that I had no idea what it meant, so I asked a friend who is well versed in such matters and he told me. He’s the same friend whom I had to ask a few years ago what MILF meant!

I received the video from a friend in ZA, his accompanying words were : “It can’t be real, I can’t believe that British Airways would employ people like her.” No further comment.

SimonS1
    Participant

According to the Fail, Joanne Wickenden had been fired by Norwegian too for spitting in someone’s coffee.

She sounds like a charming employee. Might be well suited to Ryanair?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=829077]According to the Fail, Joanne Wickenden had been fired by Norwegian too for spitting in someone’s coffee.

She sounds like a charming employee. Might be well suited to Ryanair?

[/quote]

In over 100 flights with Ryanair, I’ve experienced lacklustre, average and very good crew – never come across a bad one.

rferguson
    Participant

An example of just the calibre of person BA are willing to accept these days.

So she gets fired from Norwegian for spitting in someones coffee.

I saw a media photo of her in an Easyjet uniform also.

And yet come to BA, arms open, no questions asked.

Stewardess Fired for Racist Rant Previously Fired for Spitting in Coffee

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls