BA retail partners

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

Sunshine
    Participant

Does anyone know if you can earn BA miles with its retail partners by shopping in store, or is it only online? The BA e-store pushes a lot of retailers and double points etc. but doesn’t seem to make it clear if you can get miles online and in store.

Additionally does any one know if you can get miles added retrospectively? Silly thing, but I did a load of shopping for Christmas at stores that BA have partnered with but at the time of shopping I was not aware of the ability to earn miles.

Thanks

Bunnahabhain
    Participant

I suspect the answer to both is no (sunshine). Airmiles, bmi and various charities also have the eStore system of online shopping. Can’t imagine a pile of BA EC cards in the queue at the local HMV store, attractive as that would be for us as individuals.

Potakas
    Participant

Sunshine,

The T&Cs says,

BA Miles will only be awarded on purchases made with retailers featured on http://www.shopping.ba.com Online Shopping pages when clicked through to from Ba.com

BA Miles will only be awarded on transactions completed online.

So the answer is negative on both of your questions.

Regards,

Potakas

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls