BA Reduced First Cabin

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

• maxgeorge
    Participant

AA’s business set up, 1-2-1, beats BA’s new Club World hands down, most specifically in leg room.

UA’s Polaris, at least when in 1-2-1 seating, is also better deal than BA.

I’ve not flown BA F since 2016, JNB-LHR on a 380, so I can’t compare that offering.

But both AA’s T3 and UA’s T2 Lounges are much less crowded and are better stocked than BA’s T5 pair – though I do like the quieter T5B Lounge if your gate is that side.

Another thing I like about AA is that they are better at controlling an orderly boarding process than BA, and much less tolerant of oversize carry-ons.

If things go wrong, AA Customer Service will call you back if their wait time is longer than 10 minutes.

BA….?

cwoodward
    Participant

Ah -yet another BA enhancement !

maxgeorge
    Participant

“we’ll be with you momentarily”…

About as reassuring as “we’re checking availability”

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

The Momentarily thing has always been odd to my ears…

When the pilot says ‘We will be taking off momentarily’ and you think, ‘I hope it’s longer than that. It’s 11 hours to get home’

1 user thanked author for this post.

LondonAndy70
    Participant

I flew Club Suites and old First this week – even though I upgraded using Avios, I was thinking that the hard product was better in Club – more power options, useful storage, better IFE equipment. The food and drink is the only thing better in F, and that’s not worth 18,000 Avios, never mind hundreds/thousands of pounds……

FRANCESCABARNES
    Participant

2 words……Forget it.

FRANCESCABARNES
    Participant

Actually, just rather not think about it!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls