ba on board customer service lacking

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• tingers
    Participant

i prepaid for gourmet meal after being emailed by BA and paid the £18 fee only to find out on my flight from heathrow to london that it was not loaded. The staff on board were absoultly shocking.A Thai national guy sitting next to me asked for a glass off water and the air hostess told him he would have to wait five minutes as she has just finished her dinner.The only airline were staff are more important than the passengers.I have one world gold card and travel a lot but i would not fly BA again unless i had no other option.The head stewart took 30 minutes to come see me as she was busy with first class service so i was told. when i give her my concerns she said there had been a lot off compliants on the flight,i am not surprised it was awful.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

Sorry to hear your tale Tingers. I guess BA will at least refund your £18?

UKFly79
    Participant

Which route were you flying on?

tingers
    Participant

belfast heathrow bangkok

tingers
    Participant

they have asked for receipt details even though i filled in repayment claim form online and the stewart filed a report on the aircraft. still waiting for repayment and someone to apoligise

UKFly79
    Participant

On your flight to Bangkok you had a mixed fleet crew, they aren’t the most experienced unfortunately. I just flew the same route last week and it was rather good service; luck of the draw I guess. There is no first class on the aircraft operating this route, but I’d have thought they should have offered you a club meal on the basis your premium meal wasn’t loaded…. like my flight just gone I expect they didn’t have enough of those either.

Flightlevel
    Participant

BA is about to improve CW meals and linen, etc. so perhaps better service in future?

wastedlife
    Participant

Since when has BA had First Class to Bangkok? Not since 2013/14? Before then? How long has BA flown from Heathrow to London?
    Isn’t OW Gold equivalent to BA Silver? If there were indeed lots of complaints, and you are equivalent to BA Silver and I assume travelling in Economy, then it’s quite right the CSM prioritises the OW Emerald/BA Golds/”First Class” pax who are complaining above you. I find it hard to believe any member of crew would actually give the “just finished my dinner” excuse to any reasonable request from pax. And the number of factual and other errors lead me to believe there may be a language barrier at play here.

thebigseats
    Participant

Indeed. “wastedlife” about sums it up, so it would seem! Some people just have no “class”.

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=814311]Indeed. “wastedlife” about sums it up, so it would seem! Some people just have no “class”.

[/quote]

Yep.

This isn’t Flyertalk and people don’t have to answer to the court of BA forensic analysis 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls