BA new first

Back to Forum
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Nickberry
    Participant

just booked a return to NYC in BA first for Jan 2020 and on the seat map(777) there are only 8 seats..does this mean its a retrofitted plane and will have the new first seats?Any ideas/thoughts welcome

Swissdiver
    Participant

[quote quote=962064]just booked a return to NYC in BA first for Jan 2020 and on the seat map(777) there are only 8 seats..does this mean its a retrofitted plane and will have the new first seats?Any ideas/thoughts welcome[/quote]

Not necessarily. It might mean you could have a retrofitted plane. Other rows in First could open at a later stage.

Gold-2K
    Participant

[quote quote=962064]does this mean its a retrofitted plane and will have the new first seats?[/quote]

New first seats? I don’t think there is a new seat. They are just taking rows out aren’t they?

openfly
    Participant

Maybe they are planning on a 787/A350 with only 8 F….strikes permitting!

opus99
    Participant

Yes, it does mean it has been retrofitted with BA’s latest first. i.e The 787-9 First class. Of course it also means the aircraft is equipped with the new clubs suite.

Gold-2K
    Participant

On the retro-fit 777, how many new club suites fit in the space left by removing 6 first class seats?

opus99
    Participant

Just increasing by 1 to 49 Club suites

DerekVH
    Participant

Pure speculation on my part but I would expect and increase in WT+ capacity.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls