BA new First Class Review

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 211 through 217 (of 217 total)

• ExecPlatAA
    Participant

I sent my experience details to BA and got an email from them today offering me $100 towards my next flight! Are they kidding me? Incredible callousness and i shall certainly not be using that credit as i have no intention of giving them any further business. Appaling.

FlyingChinaman
    Participant

PJordon

I think BA is aware of the flutuations in their FC service quality but probably unable to address the problem due to strong union resistance to changes. Another thing is BA gets most of it’s premium passenger revenue on the Atlantic routes where competition from other US carriers is almost nil. Virgin has no FC.
    Also BA has superior lounges in T5, together with good frequencies and a rather large loyal and patriotic “FAN” base in the UK, it can afford to ignore the service inconsistency..

nevereconomy
    Participant

Last First flight had iffy service, lousy food and the new seat leaves a great deal to be desired. BA has totally lost their way in terms of premium travel.

Robin
    Participant

I am flying BA first in september this year LHR-LAS, BA changed the plain into a 747, can anyone tell me if the new cabin will be installed?

AdrianHenryAsia
    Participant

There are obviously no guarantees, but at the rate they are going with 747 refits, there is a good chance that it will

VintageKrug
    Participant

Quite impresive to change a “plain” into a 747.

What next, the Grand Canyon into an A380, perhaps?

lloydah
    Participant

As long as it doesn’t rain on it.

Viewing 7 posts - 211 through 217 (of 217 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls