BA Membership Renewal – Quick Qus

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• miningguy
    Participant

I need 1 final flight to maintain my Gold status. I will *land* at LHR at about 0700 on the 8th April on BA metal. This date is the “membership year end date”. This might be a pedantic question, but will this flight count towards the current membership year or the next year? i.e. does my year reset at 00:00 on the 8th or at 23:59 on the 8th.

This is rather my last gasp to maintain gold.

ESKY777
    Participant

Your membership resets at 00:00 on the 8th so any flight taken on the 8th counts towards the new membership year. However your arrival date is not controlling so if you depart on the 7th and land at LHR at 07:00 on the 8th, then this flight will count towards the previous membership year and will renew your Gold status.

4 users thanked author for this post.

Swissdiver
    Participant

I was under the impression BA gave us another break with an extension until 2023. Did I miss something?

miningguy
    Participant

Awesome – thanks so much for the response.

@SwissDiver
    – My renewal is in April so I miss the cut off period (I believe)

Swissdiver
    Participant

[postquote quote=1206625]

If you look at the end of the validity of your card (and not of the accumulation period) online, you should see 2023…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls