BA lounge San Francisco

Back to Forum
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

• rodders
    Participant

I tried the refurbed BA lounge in San Fran on Sept 15th. It was already quite full when I arrived (5.30 for the 7.35 A-380 departure). I used the First dining area (great service from 2 very engaged staff members who actually work for the Compass group), menu was soup, a very good charcuterie board, plus 3 main course options of pasta (with shrimps, chicken or scallops, I had the latter and it was very tasty), fish or chicken, with cheese or desert to follow (had neither). There was a good selection of international and local spirits (an interesting local gin) and a very good Pinot Noir.
    The only downsides are there are no windows in the dining area, no separate seating area, and other than 1 rather bland picture, no artwork. The lady did mention that they had not spent all the budget on the refurb, perhaps some TV screens showing life on the bay (like the Singapore lounge) or even around the airport, or just some artwork to brighten up the place would not go amiss.
    Picture below to highlight the bland approach

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls