BA Lounge Berlin Brandenburg

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

SBingham
    Participant

Does anyone know if BA will have its own lounge at the new Berlin airport Brandenburg from 3rd June?

AdrianHenryAsia
    Participant

I don’t know if anything official has been said, but I’ve heard a few rumours that it will

KSHaggag
    Participant

Without having read anything concrete and official ,I do presume and expect BA to be sharing the Air Berlin lounges at its new home base especially that by then ,AB will have already adhered to the Oneworld Alliance ..makes sense ..doesn t it ???

supersonnig
    Participant

When opening on June 3, the new Airport Berlin Brandenburg will have three lounges. A Lufthansa lounge, an Air Berlin lounge as well as a lounge operated by Air Baltic.

Business Traveller was at Air Berlin’s Oneworld inauguration ceremony yesterday (March 20) on the grounds of the forthcoming Berlin Brandenburg airport. A full report can be read here, with more details of the lounges available at the new airport.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/news/special-report-oneworld-gears-up-for-new-berlin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls