BA Lounge at YUL

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Anonymous

BeckyBoop
    Participant

I am going to Montreal with BA in CW in December. However on my return it looks like i will have to spend 6 hours!! at YUL. There is very little info on the web about the YUL Lounges’ except they are third party 🙁

What is the lounge like at YUL and What else can a girl do for 6 hours in an airport?

Bex
    xxx

BABenji
    Participant

I’ve not flown out of YUL for a good few years, but I remember the lounge there being a bit average. One thing that does stick out is that it was BEFORE security, which made trying guess when to leave somewhat difficult. Of course, I don’t know if that is still the case.

jeanmariefollope
    Participant

BA use the third party loung called “TD First Class Lounge”.
    Not really first class, but correct. It is after security check (international aera has limited choice of restaurants and shop). Not so huge but Air France and Air Canada have their own lounge so not so crowed.
    Appart peanuts, some sandishes, soup but nothing to stay 6 hours for sure…. Free WIFI.
    more info: https://www.executivelounges.ca/en/lounges/MontrealIntercontinentalFlightsOnly/

VintageKrug
    Participant

You need to leave some space between links for them to go “live” on BT:

http://www.admtl.com/Passengers/Aeroshopping/AeroMontrealLounge.aspx

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Thanks, looks like I will be logged on to Facebook and reading the BT forum to fill my time 🙂 xx

Vintage Krug – have you used the lounge or the terminal before sweety 😉 xxx

snowbaked
    Participant

I have used and use the YUL lounge regularly, its quite good. Montreal is quite close, so you could squeeze a very short trip into the city

VintageKrug
    Participant

I have used YUL Montreal (not everyone knows the codes, so always best to mention the name or it gets boring for many).

It was about four years ago and I was (and it does happen!) flying Star Alliance Air Canada at the time, but had access to the AC lounge via my Star Gold card, and bagged and upgrade to Domestic F using charm alone! 😉

PatJordan
    Participant

Hi BeckyBoop,

I bet you made VK’s day, calling him “sweety”…….. the poor man is so often vilified, it is rare to see him treated with affection, and in my humble opinion a nice touch on your part.

Safe travels,

Pat

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Pat – Oh bless you hun :), I know and I cant think why he is so invaluable to the this forum xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMZnhHdW5O8

Snowbaked – thanks for tip 😉 xxx

Vintage Krug – I am sure hope Mrs Krug appreciates you and in return you take care of her babe 😉 xxxxxxxxxx

PatJordan
    Participant

BeckyBoop,

your kind comments are like a breath of fresh air.

I just hope somebody doesn’t take offence and pour scorn on them.

Pat

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls