BA Lifetime Gold

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• JasmineBear
    Participant

As mentioned on some other threads, for British Airways, tier Status per se is not the key metric.
    GFL doesn’t necessarily mean BAEC think “You are very special”…. its the all important CIV score, which I understand as follows:-

Non “Executive Club” members and general “Blue” club members have a CIV score between 0 and 5
    Bronze: 6 to 13
    Silver: 14 to 35
    Gold: 36 to 96, with GFL = At least 36
    Gold Guest List: 97 to 100
    97 = GGL
    98 = Influence Corporate Travel buying
    99 = GGL + Influence Corporate Travel buying / VIP
    100 = GGLFL
    Premier: 105

1 user thanked author for this post.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

[quote quote=905360]Which airline does this by the way????[/quote]

Swiss and Lufthansa. I was congratulated by both on achieving lifetime gold a few years ago by the Purser who each thanked me for supporting them.
    Once flying on my birthday, I was greeted on taking my seat and offered a glass of champagne. It was 7.30 in the morning and i don’t usually drink when flying, let alone at that hour, but I gratefully accepted and drank less than half. Glass (thankfully) taken away for takeoff and as soon as the seat belt light was extinguished was presented with another full glass! I still chuckle as it reminds me of the Mr. Bean episode where he is served steak tartar.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls