BA frequent flyer – how can I fly the 4 qualifying sectors to get silver

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

• Ah,Mr.Bond
    Participant

“As I am now based in Syndey I rarely travel back to the UK or travel on a international BA flight”……………….. Why exactly do you want to chase silver for? Why not chose QF CX NZ VS etc programmes which would be far more beneficial for your needs.

christopheL
    Participant

@hMrBond
    I’m afraid the problem of 7A-B747 is that he accumulated tier points on BA instead of status credits on QF since he as moved to Australia.

@A7-B747
    There are many codeshare flights on QF metal with a BA flight number within Australia. But BA doesn’t have the traffic rights to sell tickets for domestic flights. This domestic flights are only sell in connection with an international flight.
    As previously mentionned by other posters, you should move to the QF FF program.
    AS for the past, the only way to save the tier points you have gained on QF flights would be to fly 2 return flights within UK or within Europe when you’re back in October

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls