BA flight to BKK to move to T5

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)

• TiredOldHack
    Participant

I’ll be at the Marriott nights of 14, 15 and 16 May. Check out 17, got that day free before catching the 0020 flight back on 18 May.

There isn’t a PM facility here, is there? Got an email addie?

MartynSinclair
    Participant

TOH – i have no problem publishing my email

martynsinclair @ hotmail . c o m (no spaces)

Which Marriot JW or the one by the river??

TiredOldHack
    Participant

JW. YHM (or will in a minute)

MartynSinclair
    Participant

perfect its in walking distance… well for me everywhere is walking distance…..!! 🙂

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Will be heading out to Bangers from Heathrow T6 Runway 3 (Schipol) end of May for about 6 months so recon about time to co ordinate a BT BK Chapter…anyone about?

Semi retired now ..read poor and have to put some effort into our farm in Chiang Mai…”Deglat Noor Dates”….the tree type..we have a contract etc but hopefully will be up and down often ….on Tony Fernandes Shuttle bus ……So…………………………what do etc…

VintageKrug
    Participant

Does anyone actually travel for business on this forum….?

TiredOldHack
    Participant

VK – biz and pleasure. TerryMcManus: erm, I am interested, professionally, in dates, believe it or not.

rferguson
    Participant

BA will announce a ‘Thai up’ today with Bangkok Airways. The announcement will see BA’s code placed on Bangkok Airways flights from BKK – Koh Samui, Phuket and Chiang Mai as well as SIN- Koh Samui. From next week passengers will be able to make one booking on ba.com from say London – Koh Samui, have their bags checked all the way through as be given their boarding cards in London.

Wasborntotravel
    Participant

That’s great news.

Bangkok Airways are a great regional airline and I used them a number of times whilst living in Asia, lets hope they add the BA code to their Cambodia services as well?

sparkyflier
    Participant

I suppose this reduces the likelyhood of BA flying their own aircraft in and out of Phuket? Although if they were to do this they would I think even further enhance their product offering to the Thai and wider market.

sparkyflier
    Participant

Credit must go to rferguson for his pun in the post above!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

BA 9 / 10 are now day flights on a 777, but remain a T3 feature. I thought a move to T5 was part of the plan.

The new flight times also make it impossible to work an ex-Europe ticket without an additional overnight stop..

I need to make one more BA return to BKK to qualify for another 7 additional free European sectors with a 30,000 avios bonus… then I will review options..

FrDougal
    Participant

Martyn…

Switches to T5 on Sunday with the start of the winter schedule.

Regards

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I just looked at a flights for December and the BA site advised it was still a T3 flight. Will recheck..

EDIT 5.05pm – BA website confirms T3 for December flights.. perhaps it will change on Sunday..

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

Khun Wifees on BA .. 15 th Nov…bit of info/Updates

Dear Valued Traveller ( made that up..rest is gen),

We regret to inform you that

Flight BA0010 on 15 November has had a time change.

Passengers:…MS P..Booking Reference: 4K….

————–
    FLIGHT CHANGES
    ————–

***The following flight has a timing change***
    Flight Number: BA0010
    To: Heathrow (London)

Original departure time: 15 Nov 2013 10:55
    New departure time: 15 Nov 2013 11:15

Original arrival time: 15 Nov 2013 16:55
    New arrival time: 15 Nov 2013 17:15

We hope you find this acceptable, in which case you
    do not need to contact us. If you do ..etc

and earlier UPDATE..few months ago..

Dear Ms ……British Airways Booking Reference: 4K
    Passengers: Mrs pc

This e-mail is regarding your flight from Bangkok to London Heathrow on 15th November.

We would like to advise you that as of 31st March 2013

British Airways operated flights to and from Bangkok will be operating to and from Terminal 5 at London Heathrow.

If you require any further information please call British Airways on 0844 493 0 787 within the UK, or 0044 191 490 7901 internationally, at your
    earliest convenience quoting the reference number detailed above.

Alternatively as a British Airways Executive Member please call the
    dedicated number for your appropriate tier level.

Yours sincerely

British Airways
    Customer Service

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 90 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls