BA First Experience Video

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

• RichHI1
    Participant

Perhaps they should show their new video on the IFE on all planes with old first so we can really appreciate the experience…

Henryp1
    Participant

I like the video and the service it shows, as always each to their own carrier of choice.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I think it’s good at creating a sense of what flying BA F is all about.

Bullfrog
    Participant

Good point VK, and yes, the music is enjoyable.

‘good at creating a sense of what flying BA First is all about’ .. in the eyes of the BA Directors & senior Management.

Certainly the same sense that many comments above, and I share the view ‘what we would like BA First to be all about.’

Sadly as many comments have pointed out, it is nowhere near the ‘dream’ created in the video. Yes, I’ve enjoyed the more comfortable First seat. Sadly from check in, queues at security and yes, a dreadful experience at Gate A10 on numerous occasions, BA just does not deliver that which it dreams about.

stevescoots
    Participant

its an advert, Most airline adverts printed or vid are all full of bull****

for example, I just saw a QR advert on Sky 5 minutes ago “As the fog hangs over london we have something to cheer you up”

lies lies and lies. If they are flying over london they are decending to land (or typically holding) in which case there are no beverages served

🙂 🙂 🙂

Bullfrog
    Participant

We all have different needs & tastes.

I’ve previously said the most important part of my flight is the seat & bed.

Just watching youtube & ‘Cathay Pacific- The new Business Class- Behind the Design’.

In my opinion, an excellent product which may not show all the peripheral services which ‘Cathay can & do provide’.

A First Class video of a Business Class product.

BusinessClass
    Participant

I actually thought the video was very good, and am keeping my fingers crossed that I will get to experience the NF cabin on my trip early next month.
    I have been in the CCR before, and I have to say that there can’t be many if any better airline lounges in the world!
    Love the music too!

NewBAexec
    Participant

I think it is excellent and the music beautiful as well as the people in the video.

Very Elegant and quite similar to the Air France First experience video which I believe shows a bit more. However I do still prefer the BA First experience video. (Do check the link below for AF First)

http://corporate.airfrance.com/fr/presse/mediatheque/videos/classes-de-voyage-et-gastronomie/la-premiere/

You cannot expect every aspect of First to be pin-pointed in a short commercial video.

Well done BA on this one! I believe we are finally moving into the right direction slowly but surely. Now how about fitting the whole fleet asap!

Globalti
    Participant

As I posted elsewhere, I’m pleased to be able to say that I have managed to avoid using BA or Heathrow or Gatwick for the last 15 years. BA have the longest necks in the airline industry, their prices on my regular routes are almost double what I can get from AF / KLM and they are the proof of the marketeer’s truism that if you charge a high price for a product, an appreciable number of consumers will actually believe it to be superior. The Emperor’s New Clothes come to mind.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls