BA First Class

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• FlyingChinaman
    Participant

Cathay is carrying out renovation work on all their 15 year’s old lounges in Hong Kong and the new First lounge might just be able to complete your expected FIRST travel experience and make you ready-to-fly, as always on CX!!!

Happy travels!

dutchyankee
    Participant

Two weeks ago I returned from a great trip to Buenos Aires. Outbound we flew First, and return we flew Club. First was fine, but as so many here have already said, not great. I believe the pre-flight experience could be enhanced as there is no First/Concorde room in B gates. On board the cabin was old, but still comfortable. For us, we found service, crew and food to Sao Paulo to be excellent. We slept 7 hours and had a great breakfast.. From Sao Paulo the new crew were no where to be seen after quickly serving a sandwich. Terrible to be honest. On the return, we had seats upper deck 62J/K which were fantastic. Crew on both sectors were excellent, food excellent, wines superb. Only negative on the return flight was actually prior to the flight as the Lounge in Buenos Aires is the American Airlines Admirals Club, and is quite frankly a disaster, trully disgusting, dirty, crowded and extremely poor. On the basis of these two rather long flights taken, I trully can not justify in myself the massive difference in fare between First and Club, and I found the overall CW product on my return to be of equal quality to that of FC with the seat only slightly better in First. I have not experienced the new First, but hearing all these comments, I think I will only be buying Club from now on.

cococlubkid
    Participant

777-300 soon to make a regular appearance on the LHR/JFK route

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls