BA feed-back requests

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

• Swissdiver
    Participant

Today I received another feed-back request from BA, again after a short haul flight. It was only a 12 minutes questionnaire, an improvement from the 15 minutes it used to be! That said, I gave up a long time ago (yes, I replied to the first ones, as a good and loyal customer). I am wondering meanwhile who on earth can believe anyone, and more particularly the client segment flying frequently in business class, has 12 or 15 minutes to answer such an impersonal questionnaire. Do you answer these?

(Please avoid the usual BA bashing here: it is a real question)

capetonianm
    Participant

From Discover on Google https://www.godsavethepoints.com/why-passengers-should-fill-out-airline-surveys/

2 users thanked author for this post.

Swissdiver
    Participant

[postquote quote=973914][/postquote]

I got that point. I have meanwhile an ethics dilemma with NPS when it is personalised as I don’t know how it will be used. Don’t get me wrong, CX is essential (this is part of my job btw). But other ways exist to get a valuable feedback and are more efficient, especially in premium markets.

GivingupBA
    Participant

Swissdiver, I always fill them out and have done a lot over the decades. It’s a bit irksome, but I’m glad to help.

1 user thanked author for this post.

AlanOrton1
    Participant

I’m afraid whenever I see a BA feedback email in my inbox, I delete it immediately.

I remember once, a few years ago, stating to complete one. After about 5 minutes I felt like it was going nowhere, the questions where repetitive / mundane and I closed the browser.

I complete a survey every time I receive one after a Hyatt hotel stay. I’m asked a few questions, a couple of spaces for specific feedback and it takes no more than two minutes.
    I very often then get an email from the hotel directly thanking me or commenting on my feedback.

I’m fairly time poor, yet happy to help a company / brand where I feel I’ve received good service, so long as it isn’t an intrusion into too much of my time.

I feel Hyatt have it spot on. BA (IMHO) need to shorten their one.

SimonS1
    Participant

So do I. Complete waste of time. You are just a number helping to justify some executive’s bonus.

Inquisitive
    Participant

I always give feedback, if asked. I believe that giving feedback improve sometimes

TiredOldHack2
    Participant

I always reply. I regard it as important, and I’m sure BA do too, or they wouldn’t waste time and resources asking and processing them.

The old-fashioned paper one I filled in on a recent flight back from JNB was one that produced results, mind.

nevereconomy
    Participant

Always try to do them – not doing them and then complaining is like not voting and complaining abut the government you get ……

capetonianm
    Participant

I gave BA feedback detailing the good and the bad. As a result I received a phone call which I think was productive to both parties, and an upgrade on my next short haul EU internal flight

fatbear
    Participant

I usually start to complete these questionnaires then find they are asking the wrong questions, so I get bored and then quit……………

Stowage222
    Participant

I usually don’t mind giving feedback, particularly after hotel stays – both good and bad, as I too have had positive follow ups from customer care managers. What I dislike is BA texting me asking about my flight whilst I’m still in the departure lounge – every time!

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Blimey – its like clicking on a link to an unscrupulous internet advert – thing goes on for ever….

Gave up after the first 10 questions..

AlanOrton1
    Participant

Just had another one land in my inbox.

Within the blurb it states it will take 20-25 minutes to complete.

Deleted. Sorry, I simply neither have the time or am prepared to give up 25 mins of my time on a survey, unless it was something particularly dear to my heart.

FrequentTraveller
    Participant

I now delete all survey requests from British Airways. It is just a complete waste of my time. They have shown from past feedback I have given, that they take no notice of the comments whether it was good or bad.

I very occasionally complete hotel stay survey requests. But usually it is only when I have received exceptionally good or exceptionally poor service. When good I am hoping the staff members concerned will receive some sort credit for positive feedback of a job well done or going beyond the call of duty. When poor I am hoping the hotel will do something to correct the issue for the future.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls