BA Economy & Premium Economy Sale on Opodo

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Anonymous

BA744fan
    Participant

Received an email today from Opodo promoting a BA sale on selected routes in Economy & Premium Economy for dates up to March 2014.

I’m no expert on what’s a good fare to destinations in either cabin, but there may be a few of interest to those in the know.

http://promos.opodo.co.uk/flights/british-airways/?CMP=uk-nl

Book by 16th July.

pdtraveller
    Participant

Almost £1000 to HKG in premium Y. Even on the A380 that seems very high when ex EU business on others is often not much more.

jetplane
    Participant

The bods at Ocado managed to spell Hong Kong wrong!!

BA744fan
    Participant

What a coincidence – so did the bods at Opodo!!!

TimFitzgeraldTC
    Participant

The Sale is on until the 16th July. It looks like a general BA sale.

jetplane
    Participant

Mea Culpa!

RichardB
    Participant

Opodo has a typical problem for online sites in that it will not find BA premium economy flights that need a connection (eg MAN-LHR-NRT). This is because there is only premium economy on the long haul segment and the booking engine is not able to mix economy + premium economy in its results.

peterhouse
    Participant

The sale is also on British Airways website.

I prefer to book connections via the BA site, as opodo can’t make the connection work.

Tim2soza
    Participant

CW and F included also. £2.6k in F to Atlanta, Boston, New York for example.

Ah,Mr.Bond
    Participant

Best just use the ba.com site to make any booking.

BA744fan
    Participant

I raised the topic yesterday, before BA had loaded the sale fares (I double checked BA’s website beforehand). Of course booking direct is preferable to booking through an agent.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls