BA Economy Plus

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• TominScotland
    Participant

Using the new BA website to look at a couple of European journeys I need to make, where LCCs are not an option. When I accept the “lowest fare” option, it offers me a price in “Economy Plus” – not a term I have come across before and not included if you go to the earning Avis tool either. It does include checked luggage but I was not offered hand luggage only options??

Any thoughts?

Flightlevel
    Participant

Maybe they were using a wide body aircraft on flights you wanted and World Traveller plus seat is called Economy Plus on those flights?
    Very interesting?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=836461]Using the new BA website to look at a couple of European journeys I need to make, where LCCs are not an option. When I accept the “lowest fare” option, it offers me a price in “Economy Plus” – not a term I have come across before and not included if you go to the earning Avis tool either. It does include checked luggage but I was not offered hand luggage only options??
    Any thoughts?
    [/quote]

It’s all explained here

https://www.britishairways.com/en-gb/information/travel-classes/economy/our-short-haul-fares

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls