BA EC Premier

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

Swissdiver
    Participant

It seems to me “Premier” is not a real tier but rather a status offered to pre-eminent people. Does any one know what are the criteria to become “Premier”?

RogEdwards
    Participant

Usually given to people who are responsible for generating high revenues for BA. Such as a corporate travel buyer who puts many millions of pounds of business BA’s way.

VintageKrug
    Participant

BA Premier is an invitation only tier, not dissimilar to the Qantas Chairman’s Lounge level.

It is offered on a very select basis, officially at the invitation of the Board, though in fact not so.

Royalty, former PMs, those with control of a VERY high corporate spend (eg Chairpeople of FTSE 100 companies), some influential travel industry people, those whose fame necessitates special handling, that sort of thing.

About 1,200 people in total.

This is what it looks like:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/450/bapremiercardpg4.jpg/

Bucksnet
    Participant

Is that your card VK?

JordanD
    Participant

In VK’s defence, Bucksnet, I think I’ve seen that very same image on Flyertalk from other posters, so assume it isn’t VK’s.

HonestCrew
    Participant

PREMS are often some of the nicest customers, very unassuming and surprisingly ‘not so frequent’ flyers as they are the ‘buyers’ and not the ‘flyers’ as edi-traveller mentioned.

Unless of course one of the qualifying factors to become a PREM is that you are not an arse.
    Cheers!

Bucksnet
    Participant

JordonD, VK used to post on Flyertalk using the name ‘krug’ but that account is now closed.

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Thats so wrong to give the boss of top co the card. I have more power than my ceo and the whole board put together. Its because me the company runs properley at all 😉 My ceo wouldnt get anywhere even home without me!! Its because of me he get his BA ticket because i am the one who makes the booking!! How much do you have to spend on average to get one and once you get is it yours for life? xx >:-

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls