BA.com in yet another format.

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

• openfly
    Participant

Looks like the work experience kid has been at it again! BA.com changed again….

TiredOldHack2
    Participant

This will be why they’ve tried to charge me in pounds in stead of euros….

TominScotland
    Participant

Do we really need yet another thread on this topic?

FDOS_UK
    Participant

No, we don’t need another thread about this, we need about 10 more!

This is what I’ve just got

This page is not available.

Sorry we can’t show you this page at the moment.

Please try the following actions:

Restart your browser and try again
    Try using a different browser

If these steps fail to resolve the problem, please contact us, quoting the following information:

Our reference: S000678328-FP3T
    Your IP address: 46.193.2.98
    Time: 15:35:13 GMT, 31 May

If you are able to provide a screen shot of this page, the following additional information will also be of use to us:

5A2C0DC61D7D84DC
    NTfnbQWLhyvxRXckJrWy1CtSgb9yp4zR0VXDTP2kBcFHnhT7zJh6

AnthonyDunn
    Participant

This seems to be occurring when using an existing URL (in my Safari Bookmarks) which takes me to that page. Hitting the “take me to our homepage” takes me through to the newly tweaked site.

Actually, exactly the same thing has just happened to me with the CathayPacific.com website.

It would appear to be a case of updating the URL for whichever bookmark you are using.

capetonianm
    Participant

5A2C0DC61D7D84DC
    NTfnbQWLhyvxRXckJrWy1CtSgb9yp4zR0VXDTP2kBcFHnhT7zJh6

Brilliant, try dictating that to someone over a poor quality VOIP line in a call centre in Bongobongoland.

FaroFlyer
    Participant

[quote quote=868477]Do we really need yet another thread on this topic?[/quote]

Absolutely not!

I have this kind of situation with a few websites that are in my “Favourites”. Start again afresh and it will work. Delete the favourite.

Openfly, the same “work experience kid” works at 2 financial institutions that I use. Both based in Scotland.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

this appears to be a weekend that I may need to buy a ticket, at least one way (not avios).. the new website is churning out shorthaul prices nearly 4 times higher than LH…

I may well make the walk to T2 at LHR…

capetonianm
    Participant

Oh, dear, someone is just so sickeningly and pathetically politically correct, and lacks the moral fibre to say who they are and why they chose to keep reporting posts!

TominScotland
    Participant

I have just spent over 45 minutes trying to book a simple regional return flight with Singapore Airlines. The system let me get so far and then froze. Do SQ use the same work experience training programme as BA?

Reeferman
    Participant

I’ve been getting a couple of other oddities this week:

– a box in the middle of the Exec Club page that simply says “undefined” and “close” – which freezes-up everything until I do indeed “close”

and

– a message that says something along the lines of “sorry, we can’t display American Airlines flights” which is all very interesting except I never asked for them in the first place!

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=868525]I have just spent over 45 minutes trying to book a simple regional return flight with Singapore Airlines. The system let me get so far and then froze. Do SQ use the same work experience training programme as BA?[/quote]

Do you always benchmark against the bottom, rather than the top?

nevereconomy
    Participant

BA is definitely not alone in the crappy website department. AA gives me a sensible website on Firefox but not on IE. I really could not say I have found a carrier yet that has an intuitive, properly thought out website..

FDOS_UK
    Participant

[quote quote=868741]BA is definitely not alone in the crappy website department. AA gives me a sensible website on Firefox but not on IE. I really could not say I have found a carrier yet that has an intuitive, properly thought out website..[/quote]

Try this one

https://www.easyjet.com/en/

nevereconomy
    Participant

Sorry – not on my radar.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls