BA.com-edy website

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• Montysaurus
    Participant

I don’t think much of BA’s new website but in the past few days I have been getting increasing worked up about Cathay’s. I booked return flights HKG to PER and have received emailed etickets ok but have great difficulty in finding my booking online and also in submitting our passport details etc. CX telephone staff (in UK!) are very helpful and very apologetic about their website.

1 user thanked author for this post.

Inthesandpit
    Participant

Montysaurus – I had the same problems last week, all sorted now, I finally managed to enter our Personal details after the help from a non Cathay staff member here in Dubai. Cathay were no help whatsoever. Sorry for digressing from the thread, but I also had issues with the BA mobile APP, I checked my booking for next week and was offered an upgrade at a steal of a price, considering I had got the original trip for a good price too. I went all through the process to get to the point of payment and the process stopped there with a message – passenger payment profile not available – ???.
    I reverted to the good old laptop when I got home and it worked no problem.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I hope it is an upgrade….

BA-website

ASK1945
    Participant

Tom

I have just logged into the website without any difficulty. Put 5p in the meter and try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls