BA Club world catering

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

• MartynSinclair
    Participant

In Galleries First lounge LHR where the service and food just gets better and better.

BA check in staff went well beyond the call of duty this morning. Flight was full, I volunteered to offload and resulted in a flight to MCO via Chicago, result, no 3 hour car drive from MIA up to Orlando.

Well done BA – thank you very much. Another very well satisfied customer.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Well its time to leave the wonderful lounge in T5- this would certainly be one of my top ten “dont mind a 3 hour delay” lounges.

Have a superb summer for those in summer mode and remember to travel safe.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

Well its time to leave the wonderful lounge in T5- this would certainly be one of my top ten “dont mind a 3 hour delay” lounges.

Have a superb summer for those in summer mode and remember to travel safe.

lloydah
    Participant

Had a superb eggs benedict in the Concorde Room yesterday morning which was followed by an equally superb flight to IAD. Staff and meals as good as ever. The pudding wine was chilled to perfection. Have to agree with the above about the tea, carrot cake the size of a thimble. However, Mrs H and myself were totally satisfied overall even though we were wondering beforehand exactly what the crew would be like after reading some of the comments here in the past few weeks. Smooth, professional – just what one needs to keep BA premium pax happy.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

I am pleased to report that the Chicago flight has a very nice touch. At the boarding gate, my boarding pass “coughed” as it went through the scanner with a replacement pass into First. The service was excellent but becuase i had transfered flights no vegatarian meal had not transfered, understandably. The crew put together is mix and match meal from both CW and F which was simply superb.

I looked at the Dorchester T, favoured by a certain nameless forum member. I have to say that it looked like 4 finger sandwiches with a scone and 3 rich looking small cakes. Having taken T at the Dorchester a few times in the past, I am not too sure where the comparison comes from, because it also looked like the T at many other hotels as well as the one my Aunt Mabel always prepares for me. i passed, but many others didnt.

All in all a very good flight, excellent staff. in these troubled times, BA have come a long way and certainly the comments I heard on board were that a lot of pax have now transfered their business away from Virgin and over to BA.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls