BA Club World B747 upper deck

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

icenspice
    Participant

It was impossible to change my seat online, even to another main deck seat…..so I let it go.

Until I arrived at the B Gates lounge, literally 15 minutes before boarding, and on the spur of the moment I asked the receptionist if I could sit on the upper deck. No problem, I was handed a new boarding pass – 60B – the front row.

This was my first time upstairs on a 747. What a difference! The two female CC were obviously very happy to be working in this cabin. That was clear.

One had been flying 25 years for BA and the other was very witty! Both were excellent.

I did ask if I could visit the cockpit two steps away but the answer was a firm but polite No.

Food and bevs well above average. I was surrounded by three children and parents. Not a peep!

Another first for me…..the automated immigration kiosks for ESTA passengers at Miami. Easy to use, no Q after a lengthy walk and with no hold luggage…hello warm weather!

Derek1948
    Participant

Flewp back Fri Chicago earlier this year on the upper deck. Did find it’s rather warm overnight but quiet apart Fri the guy who insisted walking the length of the deck halfway through the night. Disturbed a good nights sleep. Booked seats before departing LHR and got9 ones we needed so no need to change.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls