BA Club on Airbus to TLV

Back to Forum
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

The BA website shows standard Club Europe seats to Tel Aviv.

I read some time ago that there was a flat bed product on the A321.

Please advise.

StephenLondon
    Participant

A321 to TLV should have flat bed seating and the service is Club World. Look at the set map to see a staggered 1×2, 2×1 configuration.

Bullfrog
    Participant

I can find the 1×2, 2×1 to which you refer visible on ‘seatexpert’.

It seems to be absent from the BA website which is daft, so please can someone point me to the correct part of the BA website that shows this seat map.

SimonS1
    Participant

I read somewhere that BA has been switching a CE configured aircraft for the CW advertised service on occasions. The same has been happening on Jeddah (last week) and Riyadh flights.

So it could be an error. or it could be genuine and you are just unlucky.

Bullfrog
    Participant

Thanks VK.

Am I guaranteed the fully flat bed on the A321 ? Are all the aircraft now fitted ?

Bucksnet
    Participant

Please don’t comment on the seat configuration based on photos and seat plans, you have to try it first.

bafan777747
    Participant

I think youre all mistaking badly on the ba a321 to tlv theres no ce config. and you can view them on the website to see 1 2 2 1 config. and that’s not ce config.
    apparently the last 10 month i have flown 8 returns to tlv and never had other than the fully flat bed product. and its not the same as all ba cw product , its the swiss business product(cant remember the name of it)
    wishing all of you an nice calm flight because there is always babies on board)

connorJohnson
    Participant

Is it on the 767 to larnaca and if not why don’t tell use that since it’s a 5 hour flight?

AspirationalFlyer
    Participant

The BA new mid-haul configuration is fitted to former BMI aircraft (the 767 aircraft operated by BA is not a former BMI aircraft, which is the reason it will not have this seating).

I wonder if BA intend to use any of the 787 order for their longer short haul flights, for example, Istanbul, Athens, or Larnaca? I travelled on a 767 from Istanbul to Heathrow last year and was distinctly unimpressed with the cabin interior!

connorJohnson
    Participant

Thank you!!
    This is exactly my point, there so outdated and for a 3,4,5 hour flight it’s just not right for the amount of money you payed. I’ve just come back for larnaca on the 767 and in club, you are very tight and cramped after 5 hours and that needs to change. Hopeing the 787 Dreamliner is used instead 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls