BA: Be Part Of The ‘We Are Executive Club’ Ad Campaign & Earn 1,000 Avios

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

• JonathanCohen09
    Participant

BeckyBoop,

you are absolutely right which is why each year I donate 10,000 miles to charity from each of the FFP’s that I hold elite status with. I would love to know how many other of our most frequent travellers do the same?

AdrianHenryAsia
    Participant

Coming back to the topic – did anyone actually get 1000 miles? I tried to register but the link failed to work each and every time I tried it. Surely it couldn’t have been overwhelming demand causing the site to crash?! (a la HMRC on tax deadline day!)

Swissdiver
    Participant

Dear Mr. Swissdiver,

Thank you for recently taking part in our new We Are Executive Club campaign. Unfortunately, yours was not one of the first 1,000 photos to be selected. However, there’s still every chance that your photo could be used, so be sure to keep an eye out for it, as it might just appear in the future.

In total, over 50,000 Executive Club Members sent us their picture. So we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for helping us demonstrate what it means to be a Member of the Club.

unquote

50’000: not bad! Now what on earth does “be sure to keep an eye out for it, as it might just appear in the future.” mean? I guess another general condition I didn’t read…

TerryMcManus24
    Participant

I sent mine in and got a response saying that they didnt believe that I was over 18….figure

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls