BA B767 or AA B777 (business class)

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

• nmh1204
    Participant

I would chose the 767 over the 772. Less crowded and on the 767, I’d choose 1A, as it has direct aisle access and faces forwards. All the other window seats need you to step over your neighbour (apart from last row K)

FirstClassWannabe
    Participant

MIA immigration gets many bad comments but on a recent trip in January, I was through immigration in less than 10 minutes. The main problem was trying to get out after collecting luggage. We must have queued for 30 minutes. Departing MIA is a different story, brutal TSA agent who accused me of holding up the queue, just after I had got to the belt, prepared with jacket, laptop etc all in hand.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Bottom line…

There were no BA flight from that nice island I’ll call place of work for a few days on the day I wanted. That meant pretty much MIA… Remained the choice between a BA B747 and a AA777, with however an extra consideration: time of flight knowing that in either case time of arrival at final destination would be the same. Well the upperdeck won! And this is giving me an extra two hours in MIA to shop (jeans and sport shoes notably as they are two to three times more expensive in Switzerland!).

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls