BA Avios Redemption

Back to Forum
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• esselle
    Participant

I spent a quiet hour early this morning trying to find availability for two seats in BA First, using Avios/Amex, anytime in February, March, April or May 2020.

Dubai, Doha, Abu Dhabi, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Vancouver, Boston, Santiago, Tokyo, Miami.

Nothing doing.

Anybody having better luck than me?

FaroFlyer
    Participant

I normally have no great problem with Avios, but First will always be a problem as there are so few seats available even for revenue.

Try this website
    https://rewardflightfinder.com/

rodders
    Participant

I usually use the gold guest list line and find them very helpful at securing seats…
    Happy hunting

Gold-2K
    Participant

I was recently told by BA they had reduced availability in first on certain routes (ie the popular ones) but increased club. I guess as the 777 get refitted to 8 first seats there will be even less.

I’ve had little problem finding seats but have needed to be very flexible on dates. GGL space release helps of course.

thebigseats
    Participant

I recently searched F Avios availability to AUH or DXB and I found plenty. Such is life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls