BA automated surveys

Back to Forum
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

• Travelcruiser
    Participant

Received one of those automated surveys from BA asking me to comment on my recent flight. First paragraph reads:

‘Thank you for choosing British Airways for your flight between Origin Airport and London on 30/11/2017’

Throughout it refers to the airport as ‘unknown’. Is it worth responding? Will they know the originating airport was FLL? I’d actaully like to comment as they have several issues they need to deal with regarding this new route.

Thanks, Jonathan.

capetonianm
    Participant

I’ve just flown into London on BA and got one of these before I’d even left my departure. I find them irritating and intrusive I’d rather they did the thing properly and phone people.

MartynSinclair
    Participant

As I reported on another thread, I was gobsmacked when I recently completed one of the automated surveys before flying to Rotterdam and a BA agent called me on landing to apologize for the state of the T5 lounge.

LuganoPirate
    Participant

I just filled one in for my recent Lufthansa flight. It says the information passed on is sent anonymously. Seeing Martyn’s comment above, maybe it isn’t?

Gold-2K
    Participant

I’ve completed a number and have given a lot to feedback, some of it very specific and given my details so I can be contacted. So far I have never been contacted. So probably won’t bother anymore.

Stowage222
    Participant

One word when I get those irritating TXT messages before I’ve even arrived at baggage reclaim – DELETE!

Flightlevel
    Participant

Banks do the same when you get bad service,they’re just to pacify customers.
    Wifi went down after 45 minutes on CX flight and my negative response to the Panasonic survey got $10 refund though!

Swissdiver
    Participant

I receive them regularly. The first time, I accepted to spend 15 minutes on it. But then another one and another one… Who would give them for free 15-20 minutes so many times per year? I am wondering on which world BA marketing department leaves.

Interestingly AF-KLM developed an app called Quality Observers allowing passengers to give a feed-back on every step of the journey. It is more fun to use. Plus they give 500 miles for it. That make more sense to me.

Ah,Mr.Bond
    Participant

These get deleted immediately. Filled one in years ago after a bad experience, no feedback whatsoever, and nothing ever changed.. so whats the point? They are 3rd party surveys anyway. For the bin, unless they want to pay me 20 quid per each 4 that I fill in.

K1ngston
    Participant

+1 Ah,Mr.Bond (stroking cat calmly)

norbert2008
    Participant

As I have said on another post, I keep getting surveys about how BA have done to rectify my complaint. Seems silly as they have tried to close it down twice and I keep saying its not resolved…….a bit of joined up thinking maybe? Oh no its BA.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls