BA at Terminal 1

Back to Forum
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Anonymous

ChrisBuda82
    Participant

The new T1 should be give to BA/BMI with the other one world partners, T3 is a crap place and have the unhappy event of having to use it again on Friday.

RichHI1
    Participant

I hope not, I do not mind T3 but T1 is horrible. Far too many shops, slow baggage handling, slow immigration, just plain nasty…

BeckyBoop
    Participant

T2 is for star alliance only, perhaps they could go back to T4? xx

RichHI1
    Participant

May be BA should move to Boris Island then there will lots of space for everyone else at Heathrow and people can decide which airport they prefer. Once the Bucks and Berks brigade have had to endure the M25 for 2 hours a couple of times…

BeckyBoop
    Participant

Richy babe interesting you bring up “Bucks and Berks” ths last week i have been working in Reading and been upto Hemel Hempstead and both these places would be ideal for a new airport both have good transport links with the M4 (reading) and M40 (Hemel Hempstead) and train services esp for Reading you can get trains to both Birmingham and Manachester and London. There is also lots of green around the area to build. There will also be short connections to both LHR and Luton. xx

RichHI1
    Participant

I agree 100% with you Becky.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls