BA at its finest

Back to Forum
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)

• ASK1945
    Participant

[quote quote=860810]Recently flew LGW AGP in CE paid for with Avios. I wasn’t expecting much, but I have to say I don’t think there was anything which disappointed. Whilst we know the hard product isn’t up to much, the crew, food, wines, service levels and attention to detail were very good indeed. They even sent people who popped through the curtain to use the loo back with good grace.[/quote]

I wrote to BA last Summer, following a return trip in CE to/from Madeira. Our experience of the food and service etc matched yours. But my message was to complain that the new BOB rules meant that passengers in Economy were using the CE cabin toilets as they couldn’t get past the trolley selling food/drink to use their own cabin’s. The complaint was actually about BOB.

They replied by apologising and awarding my wife and I a load of Avios each (worth the difference in price we had paid over Economy).

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls