BA Amex Vouchers

Back to Forum
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Anonymous

GordyUK
    Participant

Hi. I have used Amex vouchers for a number of years but for the first time i have earned TWO which are active at the same time. I assumed this would just mean i could take two people with me or use them one at a time, but in the terms of conditions, i read this on point 12

“If the Member has two valid Companion Vouchers on their account they have the option to redeem both of them together for one flight booking allowing the Member to travel with 3 companions and pay the BA Miles flight price for only 2 people travelling on the booking.”

Is this a type or is it actually saying i can take THREE people, ie myself plus three?

Either way i assume this has to be done by phone as the website cann’t cope with me ticking both vouchers (tells me i need to take more than 2 people but doesn’t let me add them! – DOH!)

thanks

G

MontysDouble
    Participant

What it says is correct, you can use two together so that four people travel using 2 vouchers.

The vouchers are 2-for-1s. [Pay one, get one.]

So you need to pay for two of them. And 2 go using the vouchers as the companions.
    Assuming both vouchers are in your name/account, this is fine, so long as you are in the party (of four).

You can NOT do 1 + 2 free using 2 vouchers.
    [That woud really be pay 0.5 get 1, which is different to the voucher deal of pay 1, get 1.]

Can’t remember if it can be done online or not.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls