BA A380 is getting real

Back to Forum
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 178 total)

• AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

VintageBoop – 10/06/2013 13:03 GMT
    The lunatics – all of the TetedeCuvee/CallMeIshmael bent – have taken over the asylum.

You get em told VB, there’s only one Sheriff in this town.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Nurse, nurse!

Assistance needed in the Multiple Personality Disorder Clinic that is AOTG/CallMeIshmael/TetedeCuvee’s mind!

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

VintageBoop – 10/06/2013 13:06 GMT
    Nurse, nurse!

Have you taken too many of Becky’s meds again? Actually, where is your alter-ego? Is she stuck in her rocking chair glaring at the motel?

Nice bathroom though eh?
    Rgds.
    AOTG.

PS I don’t know who CallMeIshmael or TetedeCuvee are – you should learn to not judge people by your lack of standards..

VintageKrug
    Participant

I’d be *very* surprised if you haven’t been posting here for a number of years under different handles. Very surprised indeed.

Anyway, this has nothing whatsoever to do with Business Travel, and there are about 100 posts in this thread alone which should be deleted.

Is there anyone there administering this site….?!?!!

VintageKrug
    Participant

Nanny left. It was quite sudden. I’d prefer not to discuss it.

millionsofmiles
    Participant

VK/BB..desperate?

JohnHarper
    Participant

I’m delighted to see HT back too. He’s one of the best posters at nailing Krug’s nonsense which of course is why Krug detests him and constantly tries to complain about him. I’m glad to see others are following suit and keeping the standards of fact on the board high while rigorously challenging the posts which are absolute nonsense.

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

VintageBoop – 10/06/2013 13:17 GMT
    I’d be *very* surprised if you haven’t been posting here for a number of years under different handles. Very surprised indeed.

Thankfully, I could care less what you think, nevertheless I do find it telling that you accuse almost everyone of multiple handles, even newcomers. I can state with 100% accuracy (and not the crap which passes as such on here) that other than “AllOverTheGaff” I have never posted into this forum. I have used other monikers on other forums, none of which are travel related. If I were one of the other handles you suggest, I don’t know what I would stand to gain by inventing another one, perhaps you can give us the benefit of your experience in this regard?

Is there anyone there administering this site….?!?!!

If there were, you’d have been banned long ago.

Rgds.
    The original, one and only……AOTG.

VintageKrug
    Participant

I’m sorry to say I do not believe you, but there is no way to know for certain.

I have also never posted using another handle on this forum; the Usual Suspects appear to have chased BeckyBoop off the forum, as she hasn’t posted for a while, which is no great loss, I suppose. She’s probably sunbathing in Mykonos. Hola! or similar Euro-equivalent greeting if you are reading this.

Though she did sometimes ask some intelligent questions and provide some light hearted diversion.

All a rather pathetic p*ssing contest of late.

AllOverTheGaff
    Participant

VintageKrug – 10/06/2013 14:13 GMT
    I’m sorry to say I do not believe you, but there is no way to know for certain.

To repeat, I genuinely couldn’t care less about what you believe, you demonstrate on a daily basis that you know a lot about very little.

Nevertheless, there is a solution to how many monikers I have, and how many you have. I am more than happy for BT to look at my posts held on their server, they can interrogate where my posts originate from, which IP I use, which ISP I use and which browser I use. The IP will change on around 3 or 4 occasions when I am posting from lounges, they are welcome to then match this IP with any other poster on this forum to ascertain how many handles I have.

All a rather pathetic p*ssing contest of late.

And why would you engage in such? Why would you choose to participate in a debate about how many seats across Emirates have when by your own admission, you’ve never flown with them? You do so to stir the pot, to troll, to make the thread unpleasant.

I’m breaking my own rule here by feeding you, but today is a slow day for me. You actually have driven several people away from this site, the two you mention – where are they now? Your posting style and constant/repeated trolling on subjects you clearly know nothing about, whilst terribly sad and somewhat telling about the lonely existence you must have, do deflect from what could be a decent forum.

BT – if you are reading – new software which logs you in by IP, and one which gives the opportunity to ‘block’ unwanted trolls would be very welcomed and would significantly improve the quality of discussion on the board, might even attract new people to post onto Krug’s chat room.

Rgds.
    AOTG.

GordyUK
    Participant

Oh its all kicking off in here today 😉

So if I put my tuppenceworth in, i’m actually a bit deflated. For the past couple of decades, I’ve been fiercely loyal to BA.. (I realised I had a problem when I would only visit my folks in Tenerife by going via Madrid, using Iberia and wasting a whole day..rather than use a direct airline – and yes I know BA have now resumed LGW/TFS)

Anyhoo… I’ve been waiting on this BA A380 since EK took their first aircraft. I want to be delighted and excited.. but i’m just not (Sorry VK)

I want to be enthusiastic, but just can’t seem to muster it. I think its a stunning aircraft and they’ve just wasted the opportunity of the fit-out

Marco64
    Participant

AllOverTheGaff – 10/06/2013 14:27 GMT

Excellent post.

For the record VintageKrug has already been banned from FlyerTalk. I just hope someone exposes this man for the fraudster he really is.

esselle
    Participant

Let’s hope he leaves this forum too, then we can concentrate on reading posts from people who have real experiences to share, rather than opinions to give.

SimonS1
    Participant

All is not well at Kruggles towers it seems.

JohnHarper
    Participant

I doubt he will leave the forum, he was barred from FlyerTalk where of course the BA board is one of the most active of all and has some very knowledgeable posters. They saw through him very quickly for what he is which is a troll and for a while he was tolerated but then barred which of course is what should happen here.

He does post such a lot of nonsense under the various handles.

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 178 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Business Traveller March 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls