BA A350 2020 schedule

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Speedbird1989
    Participant

Good evening all, been looking to book a business trip next year and can see that coming back from YYZ next year the 350 is no longer on this route.
    Out of interest I did another search for DXB and similarly no A350 is on this route and sane again for BLR. Does anyone know what these aircraft are flying for Summer 20 season was hoping to catch one.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

Hello,

The Summer 2020 aircraft haven’t been loaded yet.

I know that Tel Aviv and Bangalore are all A350 routes, but I will ask BA tomorrow if they have any more information and update the following piece.

British Airways A350-1000 routes

1 user thanked author for this post.

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

I know this isn’t what you asked, but while I wait for that answer…

In terms of the Club Suite….

Tomorrow the first Boeing 777 that’s been fitted with the new Club Suite operates its maiden flight.

From 9th October, for the rest of the Winter season (end of March 2020) the aircraft will operate the following sectors:
    BA173 Dep LHR 11:20 Arr JFK 14:05 (Local Timings)
    BA112 Dep JFK 18:30 Arr LHR 06:30 (Local Timings)

As and when more aircraft are revamped they will go on transatlantic services to New York.

AFlyingDutchman
    Participant

Any sneak peak at the seating plan as I understood they reduce First to 8 seats on this aircraft?

Tom Otley
    Keymaster

They do, that’s correct. I will ask…

This is what I get when I mess around with a booking on that flight…

I hope it’s useful until I can get one

Tom

B777-Club-Suite

2 users thanked author for this post.

Neil
    Participant

British Airways B777-200ER G-RAES Returns from Cardiff Maintenance.
    Oct 8, 2019
    British Airways Boeing 777-236ER G-RAES, which has been under maintenance at Cardiff-Wales since 24th August, positioned Cardiff-Wales – London Heathrow early this evening as BA9171. The aircraft has been reconfigured from 14F/48J/40W/124Y to 8F/49J/40W/138Y with Suites in Business Class, new seating in Premium Economy and new ten abreast seating in Economy plus Panasonic IFE throughout. This is the first Boeing 777-200ER in this configuration.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls