BA 777 from Gatwick in CW – seats to pick/avoid?

Back to Forum

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Speedbird_ABZ 5 Aug 2013
at 12:43

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

Am flying with the family (4 of us) to Tampa in CW with BA from Gatwick next week (Avios redemption with 2 Amex vouchers!). Does anyone have any recommendations on seats to pick and/or seats to avoid? We currently have 2 window/aisle pairs at the front of the second cabin, but the four centre seats in rows 1 and 2 are currently free so I’m wondering about changing… Thanks!

Stick as you are in pairs, much better, unless you have young children that may want to sit together in the centre seats.

We as a family flew to Orlando a couple of years ago in row 4 I think it was. We had great fun/holiday banter as a 4 with the middle seats, but none of us got our first choice meal – even in row 4!
    The food both ways was actually pretty bad and none of us are fussy. However, I’m still planning doing the same next year – food is only a small part of the overall product and we can ‘suffer’ it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below