BA 777 from Gatwick in CW – seats to pick/avoid?

Back to Forum
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Anonymous

NickRob
    Participant

Am flying with the family (4 of us) to Tampa in CW with BA from Gatwick next week (Avios redemption with 2 Amex vouchers!). Does anyone have any recommendations on seats to pick and/or seats to avoid? We currently have 2 window/aisle pairs at the front of the second cabin, but the four centre seats in rows 1 and 2 are currently free so I’m wondering about changing… Thanks!

first_class_please
    Participant

Stick as you are in pairs, much better, unless you have young children that may want to sit together in the centre seats.

Speedbird_ABZ
    Participant

We as a family flew to Orlando a couple of years ago in row 4 I think it was. We had great fun/holiday banter as a 4 with the middle seats, but none of us got our first choice meal – even in row 4!
    The food both ways was actually pretty bad and none of us are fussy. However, I’m still planning doing the same next year – food is only a small part of the overall product and we can ‘suffer’ it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls