BA 777 – Best Club seat in 3 class aircraft

Back to Forum
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

• Anonymous

Bullfrog
    Participant

I’m booked for a BA CW flight ex Montreal to Heathrow.

Although I have looked at seatguru, seatplan etc, I would appreciate advice on which seat to book …

VintageKrug
    Participant

If travelling alone on a four class 777, 10B or 10J, or the window or centre seats on the final row.

Downside to former is proximity to loos and possible light from Galley, downside of latter is proximity to bassinet positions in WT+ and being served last.

Bullfrog
    Participant

Thanks VK … but how about 2J or 2K … ? I am travelling alone …. seat guru and seat plan seem to indicate 2J, but I do like window when sleeping so as not to be disturbed.

DisgustedofSwieqi
    Participant

Bullfrog

2A/K are okay, especially if you take a decent eyemask and ear plugs.

Otherwise 11, although I’d second VK’s concern about bassinets and you may find that these are bassinet positions for club and won’t be released until -24.

11 is also in a ‘mini cabin’, so you lose the ‘people factory’ feel of the 4 class T7, that some people find unpleasant.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Last row window seat is imho the best: privacy and extra leg room (I am 6″4) and can in general book them in advance…

Bullfrog
    Participant

I appreciate all your experience with CW … I am concerned the last row will be too close to toilets or galley or WTP, and therefore noisy.

I have booked 13A for the flight from TLV to LHR, and 3K from Montreal to London.

My concern about an aisle seat ie C or J, is being knocked by other passengers or a trolley. I’ve always preferred window seats, as there is a feeling of having something to lean against.

Swissdiver
    Participant

Well, with windows seats in BA CW, privacy compensates IMV the proximity of toilets and galley…

joeadvisory
    Participant

we are flying 1st to shangai on 777 – 2 questions

1. is it new 1st
    2. which are the best 2 seats – at moment we have row 2 and the 2 seats in the middle but happy to sit separately if inidividual seats better

thnx

georgecj
    Participant

for sure the mid section seats are great only if no one sits beside you as these are doubles and great for laying out your bed and you have the other seat for rleaxing etc

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls