Avios Seat Reservation Partner Airlines

Back to Forum
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Anonymous

DerekVH
    Participant

I have just booked a flight to KUL in F using Avios; does anyone know how I can choose my seating; the Malyasian site does not recognise the BA booking reference?

NTarrant
    Participant

You might have to phone them, certainly you can enter a BA booking reference into QF and get access to the booking to choose seats.

TominScotland
    Participant

Likewise, the BA site does not seem to recognise MH booking references which are only 5 digits compared to BA’s 6….. Not sure how to get round this.

first_class_please
    Participant

You probably will have a seat already pre-allocated, which you will see via manage my booking.

I have had this on Cathay and JAL Avios bookings. Luckily the allocated seats were just fine.

No options for changing the seats online though.

VintageKrug
    Participant

Londonian
    Participant

I recently did the same and had to ring the Malaysian office in London to reserve my seat.

slotski
    Participant

Try http://www.checkmytrip.com enter your BA booking reference and it should give you the MAS PNR number

DerekVH
    Participant

Many thanks everyone, the suggestion from Slotski worked and I now have the MAS PNR number. The MAS system does not recognise the number yet but will try again or give them a call as suggested.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls