Avianca A330-200 Business (long-haul)

Back to Forum
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• Anonymous

qantas107
    Participant

Many negative reviews I have seen about Avianca. I had wanted to book LAN airlines from Lima to Miami to use a frequent flyer reward ticket, with no luck.

[instead] booked Avianca. Checked in with heavy luggage but was not charged extra, invited to the lounge, where there is plenty of drinks, foods, fruits. Internet terrible slow.

(That day I had checked with LAN about seat available for business class and found that almost it was empty. Disgusted with LAN’s dishonest business preventing the release for reward ticket seats.)

I was expecting Avianca to have poor quality and services, until I boarded the plane and was surprised that the seats are wide and very good quality. Not only the seats are comfortable, but the stewards have great attitudes, and drink, and food qualities are good. The plane departed on time, the seats reclined to flat sleeper. Slept all the way to Miami.

Arrived on time and received my luggage on time.

Unbelievable from many negative reviews.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls