Austrian Airlines Slightly Barking Business Class Sale

Back to Forum
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

• Anonymous

VintageKrug
    Participant

Carpet Madness!! Austrian Airlines is have another one of its slightly barking Business Class sales:

https://book.austrian.com/app/sp.fly?l=en

Beijing PEK is the standout at €998. However, using the promo code ‘austrianwinter’ takes off another €150!

New York JFK is €1018 on the same basis.

Other cities also available. 7 day minimum stay.

More evidence of “desperation”, no doubt…..

David
    Participant

Be sure however to check what aircraft is being used on your destination. HKG or JFK will certainly have proper long haul aircraft and product; however Dubai and Tel Aviv, for example, use A320 aircraft and therefore normal European-type business class seating.

Senator
    Participant

Hi,

The OS Middle East services are on special config A320 with “old school” cradle seats with a decent pitch. Excellent for day flights, decent for night flights. From Europe to the Middle East, it really depends on destination what aircraft airlines use across most airlines. Saudi is normally long haul metal, but many others are not.

Visit http://www.aua.com/Coop/Flash/Premium/premium_service_en.swf for details.

I would highly recommend the service; F&B outstanding!

Expat_Consultant
    Participant

Senator

The last\ couple of times I have been to RUH (Riyadh) the metail was A320 (Premium Service.)

I found this perfectly adequate for what is a medium haul flight from Vienna, better seats than the Swiss A330-200.

Hess963
    Participant

Hi everyone !!

OS is renowned for its great food service( Do&Co), the inflight chef ..
    The premium service and cradle seats are okay for a short duration of 4-5 hours flights. But I personally choose those airlines like BA, BD, EK, EY..which serve full business class seats in this region.

LX’s old lie flat C seat really needs to be changed–hopefully sooner the better. But OS cradle seat is far more better than MS or other Star Alliance partners which use short haul C class seatings for such flight durations.

Regarding the great sale to Beijing–I would recommend OS to others than flying CA or LH from Austria, Germany to China during this sale.
    The price is fantastic–it’s really a mad price !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
The cover of the Business Traveller April 2024 edition
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription
To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below
Polls